Want To Learn How To Build iPad Apps Using iOS 5?
Then keep reading because we’ve searched high and low for a SOLID iPad development course and we’ve finally found a great match.
This INFORMATIVE iPad Programming video course is amped up with more than 9.5 valuable hours of iPad development training taught to you by a leader in the industry, Kirby Turner.
This video course will teach you how to build PhotoWheel, a photo management and sharing app that leverages the most common aspects of iOS 5. Along with that you’ll learn about the latest features in iOS 5 and Xcode. The FREE version of PhotoWheel can be downloaded from the App Store for use with the course material.
The iPad has quickly become the next big thing and now you can learn how to build a comprehensive iPad app for ONLY $49. With this video course you’ll literally SAVE thousands!
This course is perfectly suited for developers at any skill level interested in building apps for the iPad, but you should have some basic knowledge of Objective C programming if you’re planning on giving it a shot.
What You’ll Learn:
• Use storyboard and view controllers to design a UI
• Understand Core Data
• Add device rotation support
• Build a full screen photo browser and use pinch and zoom
• Use web services and enable iCloud synching
Meet Your Instructor:
Kirby Turner is an independent software developer and business owner who focuses on Mac and iOS programming. He is an expert Cocoa and Xcode programmer and has written a book on iPad programming.
You have 30 days from your purchase date to figure out if this course is the right fit for you. If it’s not, we’ll refund your every penny.
You can view and review the lecture materials from your Udemy account INDEFINITELY, like an on-demand channel.
And once you‚ are all signed up for the course you can always shoot any questions you have over to Kirby and sure he will be happy to personally help you out.
Terms & Conditions:
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
- You will receive a specific license in your account after completing your purchase that will allow you to subscribe to the course through Udemy
- This course is licensed on a per user basis. It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form.